Wednesday 25 April 2012

What Can Possibly Go Wrong !

This afternoon I enlisted the help of my friend who is an expert plumber and pipe bender to help me make things as neat as possible. Having enlisted the help of an expert I looked on in awe as he selected the pipe benders and proceeded to bend crush my fuel line into a flat ! Seems even experts have to select the correct size mandrel for the job and after making sure the pipe was an utter write off he finally stood back, admired his handiwork and pronounced I would have to get a new one !


Thats his thumb in the photo, shortly before he became dizzy after accidentally  hitting his head on a large lump of wood I was carrying ! The old saying seems to be true, you need an expert to really foul things up ! new fuel line on way, time for a coffee !









No comments:

Post a Comment