Sunday 12 August 2012

Dashing around ...................

Spent some time today populating the dash. We had chosen the contoured dash and waited almost six months from order before we got one !. However all has gone smoothly with a couple of exceptions, the intended slot I assume for the hazards switch seems more suited to my self cancelling indicator switch so I intend to source a smaller upright hazards switch to position above the dip and horn switches. The screen heater push to make button is too short to fit the nut on the rear with this dash so looking as if I will have to epoxy in place, I will however ask the question re a longer one. I also have one more hole to drill for the handbrake warning light probably above the indicator lights. As usual seem to have created more work having gone this route, hope it will look good when in place !
3 hrs today about 159hrs in total.

Dashboard
Self cancelling indicator

Push to make button too short !

No comments:

Post a Comment