Friday 31 August 2012

The fatal flaw in my cunning plan ! ............

Hmmm spotted the fatal flaw in my plan with regards to being able to remove the cycle wings should I need to. The relative angles of the through bolts onto the cycle wing carrier arms would make it difficult if not impossible to remove the wings as intended so having thought about it I have modified the brass plates for one of them to carry two captive nuts rather than downward facing bolts. I then drilled the strip for the resin to grip.

Attachment bracket complete
Couldn't resist putting another shiny bit on ! (pathetic I know !! how old are we LOL). We made a mounting cylinder affair to hold the oil catch tank and fitted it into place, like Magpies we stood back and admired the shiny bit !

Oil catch can
Just need some hose and jubilee clips to finish the job. 3 hours today 176 total.


No comments:

Post a Comment