Saturday 15 September 2012

Igor - yes master " Its Alive !!! "

Today was something of a momentous day for us the car finally came alive. I would like to say all was simple but some idiot had connected the fuel lines wrongly to the regulator and instead of acting as a non return valve it was acting as a no pass valve to the fuel rail, amazing how ingenious idiots are ! don't know who was responsible but it couldn't possibly be me !
I worked out how to hot wire the car as I don't have a steering column, took me longer than your average car thief I do know. Had a minor coolant weep and a very slight fuel weep both seemingly cured by tightening the jubilee clips so better than I anticipated. A couple of hours work today filling and checking things but resulted in this, running as rough as a bears axxe but running !


Walking around making Brmm Brmm noises tonight ! 2hrs today 213 total !
must remember to take that medication !!! LOL


1 comment: