Wednesday 16 May 2012

Four wheels on my wagon !

After a hard day all four hubs are now on the car, mostly straightforward but a few issues which are probably known to everyone but me !
I had to remove the rear brakes again to seat the handbrake properly in its slot on the caliper I remain very unconvinced that it is going to be ok ! but that is the rear suspension almost finished.
The front went ok but it is best not to fit the front shocks as per the instructions, as if you have the inboard anti roll bar you have to take them off and fit them inverted ! which I suppose could be a pain in the xxxx (don't ask me how I know). Other than that looks a bit more like a car next jobs are to make a couple of brake lines for the front and connect up and fill the brakes. Had enough for today, dog walk and a glass of red for me now! 81 hours into the project.

Four wheels at last !
Handbrake cable in caliper not convinced about geometry
Inverted front shock to clear anti roll bar bell crank

No comments:

Post a Comment