Friday 18 May 2012

Running through quicksand !

Today was a day trying to finish the braking system for filling over the weekend I hope ! didn't quite manage to get there but only one pipe short now. I bent the front flexi mount tabs to clear the anti roll bar as others have done and piped up to them, seems to have cleared the brake pipes nicely, although I would have liked them neater ! Having finished and connected the rear brakes I took a look at the speed sensor before I committed to fixing the fuel tank ...... Predictably mine is nothing like the one shown in the instructions is 8mm in diameter and has about 6 feet of cable running from it ! Westfield have promised to send me some instructions for fitting this one at the front more wiring !, seems to me the rear mounted sensor for which the loom is made would be preferable, however if this is what we must use then so be it !
84 hours into the build.
Speed Sensor
No good for here !
Bent flexi rigid joint
Avoiding anti roll bar

No comments:

Post a Comment