Thursday 31 May 2012

Strumming my fingers .............

I was idly wondering if the salesman from Westfield had seen the clip from the film Fargo involving a woodchipper ! strange how a bored mind wanders !
Anyway I removed the front anti roll bar, prepped and sprayed it together with it's drop links, looks ok and will fare far better in our salt air.
Have not managed to resolve my hub problem as yet, nothing from Westfield and my local supplier is waiting for the bearings so little else to report. I hope our contemporaries are doing better with parts !
89 hours building.
Sprayed roll bar and links
Sorry looking nearside suspension !

3 comments:

  1. Is that an engine/gearbox I see by your foot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jon, it is a gearbox was told to take that as there was no engines etc ! apparently my engine is now at Westfield but lacks the throttle bodies ecu etc ! The situation we find ourselves in is not going to resolve overnight methinks !

      Delete
  2. Paul, I'm hoping that Westfield will ship my handbrake cable today and I've asked if the ECU cable is available so that I can get the engine installed before the TBs/ECU arrive. I'll update you on deliveries, Jon

    ReplyDelete