Saturday 26 May 2012

Sitting at idle !

Little to report in way of progress, waiting for new hub to arrive but in case of major delays (like everything else) I am trying to source bearings to rebuild the one I have ! Trimmed and filed the front centre tunnel panel to fit and managed to shove the tang of the file into my hand ouch ! little sympathy from the management ! Like Jon in Somerset I am trying to work out what I can do which will not either interfere with other things later or for which I have the parts! Confidence is rapidly evaporating that we shall have this done for late summer, spend more time on the phone now than I do building !
86 hours into the build.

1 comment:

  1. I even look at the heater/scuttle today to see it I could fit the two together and then try and solve the ECU mount challenge. I still haven't given up on an Indian Summer!

    Jon H

    ReplyDelete