Thursday 10 May 2012

Passing Time

The shortage of parts is making it difficult to progress in any meaningful way and we are pressing Westfield to do something about the situation ! I would like to complete the brakes and make sure all is well piping wise before I add more parts making access difficult should it leak which is probably a given. Did find something to do however, I spent the afternoon making the ECU mounting plate. I imagine I am not the only one to question the parentage of the stainless hinge as it laughed at drills !, however my large pillar drill showed it who was boss in the end. The upper side where it meets the dashboard I intend to install some small rivnuts and some dome headed bolts but have not finished it yet. I am free this weekend so hoping for shock absorbers which would give us a huge boost with the suspension. 69 hours building.


No comments:

Post a Comment